RED 2.44% 42.0¢ red 5 limited

I see a few posters want me to take a hike. The following is off...

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

I see a few posters want me to take a hike.

The following is off topic; as for my health yes I have had some problems, the analytical side (left side) of my brain is OK, the right side (emotional, artistic, creative, social, empathy etc) is a bit weak as a result of a workplace incident at a chemical plant 3 years ago. Right side brain seizures occurred for 2 years but are diminishing now.

Admittedly some of my posts are a bit blunt but are usually referenced to ASX announcements; empathy for those who dessimated the mine in 2013 is long gone. Today if I were to ask a director of the company (who was employed in 2013) about the disaster of 2013 I would imagine their mindset would be to dismiss the disaster never happened; they would then likely point out look at what a good job we are doing now.

Yes I have learnt a lesson; from a corporate perspective empathy for shareholders & their workforce is non existent. As for compliance to corporate laws which are designed to protect shareholders I in-visage the majority of directors are not trained in this area or more seriously have disregard for corporate laws.

Some of my recent posts showed many graphs, images of the pit in poor condition, reference to the open pit ore reserve asset and the fact that only 9% of the ore reserve asset has been extracted, history of gold sold Vs forecast projections which mostly never tallied up. From a current shareholder perspective it is information no one wants to hear; it is information nonetheless in which a broader picture can be obtained.

As for claims of down ramping, I have no intentions of investing in this stock, I have a small investment in ABU which I declared to the HC forum a few months ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $2.857B
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 43.0¢ 40.5¢ $55.01M 131.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 136340 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 2109264 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.