KML kangaroo metals limited

hi surfi am sorry to say but i cannot see this going backwards...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    hi surf

i am sorry to say but i cannot see this going backwards :) a question of supply and demand, not much supply available to you and me and high demand. I think this stock has gone under a lot of peoples radar and once good news comes out this will definantely take off. over last few weeks i have been getting increasing number of calls from people to get into this stock and the rumor mill has been turning.

i have spoken to company and they are extremley up beat about where this company is heading, the coal is going a lot better than expected and the plan is to get enough funds from this to fully develpo the mt ruby tenn and provide a welcome profit every year.

i did express concerns dilution of shares and they said that the joint venture can be done with money not shares ($5m) and that the 150m shares to the indo is a lot of shares but they would have to come up with a extremely attractive offer for the company to except it and it would also need approval from shareholders anyway.

news is around corner with alexis all ready done work for last 2 months in indo and the surveying and outcropping due out soon.

i have been buying since 2 cents and shall keep buying, if they get enough coal to warrant to mine within the next 12 months, then 10c will be very cheap for this stock.

this is just the way i see it, jump on board and do not look back. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.