WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

missing the forest for the trees

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    21 days ago I highlighted something from a non-price sensitive Shareholder Update which arrived exactly two days after the material news which has completely de-risked this company...

Directly below that which I had highlighted I also made the following comment...

It stands to reason that we can expect to see TA's banging heads with FA's when a stock rerates, however it also stands to reason that those who use the common homespun simplicity of first-hand observations are simply going to be missing the forest for the trees in relation to the world’s largest consumer products company entering into a suite of agreements...

And, directly below that I also offered the following comment in response to Mr Boorman's valuation of the P&G deal...

7 products may be a conservative number to begin with

It's quite amazing to witness how much of a distraction all the noise in the market can create, so I thought I would take this opportunity once again highlight the material change that many have probably missed...

28/04/2014

P&G SIGNS MULTI PRODUCT PDA INCORPORATING FIRST PRODUCT LICENCE

In addition to the three product development work plans integral to the agreement package, four additional product development programs have been proposed by P&G and are currently being evaluated by OBJ

30/04/2014

SHAREHOLDER UPDATE

The Company recently announced the execution of a Product Development Agreement including the first licensing of OBJ technology for the first consumer product containing OBJ technology. The strong relationship with the world’s largest consumer products company now extends to three product development programs plus late stage discussions for additional products in five separate categories.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.