EUR 0.00% 4.6¢ european lithium limited

That there has been no focus on lithium for car batteries in...

1. 1,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226

That there has been no focus on lithium for car batteries in recent years is not true!

If you google "European lithium" on You Tube, you will see

that since 2017, regular videos in German have been made by the management about the project.

on 20.03.2019 I was personally with a colleague in Munich for a road show of europe lithium.

The whole project was presented to us in detail.

months later i even got a guided mine tour in Wollsberg!!!

So, believe me, I am very well informed about it
    ...... much better than rdncoic, who often only shines with smiley faces here and some of whose posts have been blocked.

All my contributions here are based on facts!

I always back up my contributions with references to sources / internet links

and can also be read on the internet or on EL's website.

I don't write like rdncioc, only confused stuff like "zzzzzzz" and let myself out about negatively about other countries and persons!

In my opinion, you can currently earn for weeks , more money in bitcoins and co, than here at EL, where everything can still drag on without a guarantee of success.

As I said before, you can learn a lot from the past and often draw conclusions for the future.

...and yes, I know the lithium price will go up, but I would like to point out that it was more than double in 2017/18 and the management did not change anything!

...and I know they will need lithium for cars in the future, but I would like to point out that EL is 60 times smaller than two other projects in Europe,
    one of which is already fully financed....I'll spare you the names, I've already mentioned them many times.

So, please, now the certain people can tear up my contribution again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.