SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I didn't come out and accuse you, just warned against it. But it...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I didn't come out and accuse you, just warned against it.

But it did cross my mind I admit as you seemed to appear and stick in the boot when the company wasn't doing so great and I was down quite a lot.

It's hard to take a huge risk and then see people slagging a company with what seemed to me an example that was not good but didn't constitute a proof about the entire S&G groups across the globe.

There was what seemed to be a single mistreated client and I'd mainly heard about good reactions from clients especially 98% satisfaction rate in the UK, and you seemed to be damning the whole company by an interaction with one lawyer. But maybe there is or was an attitude problem in that whole office?

You seemed fairly equitable in your language although passionate about your client.

Like I said, that didn't really seem to be a proof about all the other caring lawyers at S&G (as far as lawyers can care, am probably being naive but I wouldn't have bought shares in the company if I had thought they were cut-throat and opposed to the little people). I'm surprised that it didn't hit the media if it was so bad, but understand that some people want to maintain their privacy.

There are some other people who I do think are trolls of the worse kind who have crawled out of their holes now that SGH appears to be doomed. They really are like those little monsters that you get in a horror movie, and will attach themselves to those with genuine gripes. So I'm sorry I (almost) lumped you in with them, and beware of the trolls who take strange and unhealthy pleasure in the misfortunes of others.

Strangely enough, since I averaged down my on-paper loss at 20c would be not much worse than it was at 28c but will obviously get a lot worse if I lose the lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.