ASN 4.76% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

Knowledge comes from ones inner self, the heart, the soul, known...

1. 10,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2070
    Knowledge comes from ones inner self, the heart, the soul, known understandings of all things in a 3rd dimensional reality of duality that most people reside in is different and can be incorrect in how everything works in science energy and life, and in general.
    Most of what we understand is incorrect.
    After the Utah inland sea dried up, the great flood came and deposited thousands of meters of sediment and other materials over the area like happened all over the planet.
    As a sea dries up all the minerals and remaining life move to the deepest point, the remaining water.
    If Green river is the last point of the remaining water of the time before the sea completely dried up, then that is a good location for concentrated grades from sea water evaporation with such minerals being then covered by continental material shift by the great flood.
    In a place like Utah Paradox basin Green river, mineral concentrations scientific expectations very well may not apply, and in most cases such experts in this field are wrong anyway.
    I use logic and my very high intuition, and always look to spirituality and my inner self for the answers because very little of such correct answers will come from 3rd dimensional thinking experts and individuals.
    So based on my resonating thinking on the subject, it should not be discounted that the Li grades at Green river will not be higher than that at Paradox based on a different understanding on how concentration of minerals occurred as the inland sea dried up in Utah, but one should also not be expecting higher grades because there is so much more to learn and remember about our soul selves knowledge, maybe the grades will be very low, but that does not resonate with my very high vibe feelings at this point in time.
    Remember the limestone was thicker at Green river and it is potentially the deepest point of the Paradox basin, the journal I previously posted explains the significance of this in Li grade concentrations for the Paradox basin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $84.14K 786.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 286817 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.