RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

crikey equator, is that topic taboo??personally still hold the...

1. 7,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    crikey equator, is that topic taboo??

personally still hold the shares issued to me and when i received the refund, i used the lot for more RFE shares so i hope you wernt referring to me.

David did get more options, at a price lower than the SP, but would have been nice to see an on market purchase for market confidence factor, thats all.

re the SPP, since these shares have hit the market, the number sold as a % would be very low, these parcels were not the ones that smashed the SP.

you can never be sure who will hold and who will sell in an SPP, but why should the big guys be the only ones to participate, they are the ones that generally cause the initial decrease in SP, some of these guys have no affinity to RFE, were as most posters here do, why should we miss out because of a few short term thinkers.

certainly agree that selling SPP shares for a $2k profit is imho very shortsighted but as people try and tell me, that is the market.

re looking forward, dont worry, i am, perhaps getting a little impatient but you know me, positive as ever about RFEs prospects.

on a minor technical basis, bollinger bands are closing up, closed on or above the middle band for the first time since 28/4/11, certainly looking a bit rosier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.