RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

hi equatorlike the numbers but Sandridge trust acres have some...

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    hi equator

like the numbers but Sandridge trust acres have some producing wells so not fully undeveloped, plus they have over 100 wells experience in the play now.

i would value RFEs totally undeveloped acres at say $1500/acre until successful wells are drilled which is why i thought $650/acre was on the cheap side although these acres are even more undeveloped than RFEs, they are probably getting double what they paid for them and will be getting a wealth of experience on board.

equator- re this comment "Once it clears I would think stock sits in the mid to high 40's until spud date", does this imply that you feel spud date wont be for some time yet?? roughly 20 trading days till end of June, i am riligously going on the investor presentation that said Q2 would see horizontal drilling, imho ALL long term holders will want this to happen.

any idea on why this hasnt happened yet??

nice day today SP wise, need to see this happen with more volume on a few occassions before we sit in the mid to high 40s, so spudding not for some time??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.