RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

WB,Good news on the Top 20 purchases. It's a VERY tight...

1. 48 Posts.
    WB,

Good news on the Top 20 purchases. It's a VERY tight register. I have been following your posts and enjoy the read - thanks so much.

I have a few contacts in the Energy industry, all of which confirm that 3D seismic interpretation can take more time than expected but it's worth the wait. The interpretation is like a GPS for the first well and we all know what happens when GPS's go wrong right?? Drilling permits and isolating the actual drill sight follow, so I am sure the Mgt is all over this and trying hard to spud ASAP. Keep in mind that the interpretation is done by a 3rd party so dont be too hard on Mgt executing etc.

Also keep in mind that a successful result will mean acreage re-val which in turn means more $$ to buy acres so its sort of a catch 22. Get as many acres as you can before you hit the target!

I have heard that SDT have been biding around for acres in the Missi play at many times more than what these cats are paying so be patient and the rewards will come!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.