KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

missleading values or not, page-75

1. 3,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Unlike yourself, I had not read that old SS before today.

So you read it prior to today... bought and sold.. and only decided to first mention the negatives after you have taken profit and sold... what a coincidence and certainly not an obvious down ramper

Why does KRC need another SS ?
    Are you seriously saying that they should be tied to one 8 years old from a prior owner ? You don't think that anything could possibly have changed in that time to justify a new one ?

I disagree... as, clearly, do KRC. I guess if the new SS is the same as the old one, we will know you were correct

Other than all of the benifaction they have recently identified... The concerns of mine is indeed (from the original SS you hyperlinked) is "An assays by size programme on the final re-ground concentrate indicated that a significant proportion of critical contaminants SiO2 and CaO are present in the fine (-7.5 um) fraction."

I would like to see that issue managed in the next SS.. as for the low ore % of V... meh, lets see what a bit of grinding adds to the bottom line before we panic eh ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $5.031K 559.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 31219339 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 600000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.