MITCHELL Pearce.....Back Home.

1. 3,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The Rooster's who would beleaved ....Pearceys back home.Just in time....Must be a miracle....who'd beleave....

MITCHELL Pearce admitted he “totally humiliated myself” with his drunken antics on Australia Day.
    The disgraced Roosters halfback returned to Sydney on Sunday morning after spending time at a rehab centre in Thailand for the past month.
    He gave a brief statement to the media before taking a couple of questions.
    “It’s been a really challenging four weeks, it’s been something that I’ve really needed to do,” Pearce said.
    “The hard work starts for me now.
    “I’ve got a lot of people to earn respect back off.
    “Firstly it’s about spending my time with my family today.
    “I want to thank everyone for their support. I haven’t had a phone or TV for four weeks so it’s been a bit of isolation. I received a lot of text messages today which meant the world to me.
    “I’m coming back here with a clear head.
    “Whatever my punishment is I’ll be copping it on the chin … I totally humiliated myself and a lot of other people so I’m not hiding from anything.”

Pearce was greeted at the airport by his father and former Balmain Tigers legend Wayne Pearce, as well as mother Terri.
    He will face the Roosters board and then the NRL integrity unit before his punishment is determined for his misbehaviour after a harbour cruise on Australia Day.
    He is also facing a possible $50,000 fine from the NRL.
    The 26-year-old made headlines after mobile phone footage emerged of him at the home of a Sydney woman. He tried to kiss her despite having his advances continuously rejected, simulated a sex act with her dog and appeared to urinate on himself and the woman’s couch.
    A Roosters insider on Sunday night told the Sunday Telegraph there were early indications Pearce was showing encouraging signs from the treatment.
    “We haven’t been given a lot of information because Mitchell has had limited use of his phone,” he said.
    ”But we’ve heard he’s done very well and has made good progress.
    “We’ve all been more concerned about his welfare than his football but the players can’t wait to have him back around the place.”
    The Roosters begin their season against the Rabbitohs next Sunday.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.