mitsoss to snooker, page-4

1. 5,748 Posts.
    re: snooker to mitsoss Mitsoss,

I really can't be of much assistance to you on this one.

My understanding is that this is a missionary type of activity and that many Jews who indeed do and did come from Russia are targetted for conversion but in a very subtle way. Usually it's done through aididng someone financially etc and as most of these immigrants know nothing about who and what they are, due to the communists successful indoctrination, they fall easy prey to some established and others, mostly fringe Christian outfits similar to Jews for Jesus et al.

They use Hebrew slogans and motifs which to the uninitiated appear to be bona fide Jewish programs and subtely, Christian ideology is introduced.

I am very much opposed to that as I believe there are enough religion-less people on this planet, why target and disenfranchise Jews who are ignorant of their cultural roots through no fault of their own.

It follows therefore that no one of my family would associate with these groups and in fact work very hard at attracting or reclaiming these lost Jewish souls.

Major problem over there but as it's a democratic country they can get away with it. By the way, there are some bona fide mainstream Christian groups who do wonderful work, but they limit themselves to Christians or those who have no belief at all.

They go nowhere near Muslims...... They've been warned off point blank, and those who haven't listened have paid dearly....with their lives........I really believe they should stay away from Jews as well.....

There are enough non Jews and non Muslims to keep 'em busy 24/7 all year round.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.