RHK 9.30% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

mitsubishi shows it's hand, page-23

1. 7 Posts.
    Hi watchtheeyes,

Thanks for your reply, i can't confess to being a hedge fund expert however, if you have a look at page 5 of the Morgan Stanley release it does detail:

1. prime brokerage agreement; and
    2. lists morgan stanley and other entities including Oxam Quant Fund, Amazon Market Neutral Fund and Cheyne European Event Driven Fund...

If MS were buying for an interested party, would you be bothered to put that detail in?

Cheyne European Event Driven Fund is run by Cheyne Capital, which is an independent hedge fund with $6bill of assets under management, so I think this looks like MS was acting as its broker for the transaction.

$20 million buys a house in vaucluse, and not absolute water front either, so its not that large an amount in the scheme of things... iron ore in Australia is a low sovereign risk play, particularly if the FIRB is happy for MMK in Russia to take over some prime Aussie real estate.

i wish it were an interested party that waited a really, really, really long time to make a bid like... Aditya Birla..., but my interpretation does not draw me to that conclusion...

please prove me wrong Xstrata!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.