ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

mitsui /wcl tieup -what means for bow,esg,mpo?, page-9

1. 2,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I made no calculation of an ESG share price resulting from this "freakish" sale and its effect on any "benchmark" for 2P valuations

I acceded that the nature of the family deal bettween Mitsui siblings may be the reason for the low value trumpeted by WCL

But a transaction has an effect (it may not complete of course) and I wouldn't pay it any attention but for the systematic use of such metrics by DC and others -- todays presentation Slide 5. The WCL deal would appear as a very thin blue smudge.

He would be hoping that the deal doesnt complete or that somehow another party steps in to buy the "property" at a "proper" price so as not to spoil the neighbourhood valuations and thereby affect future riches raised from the shareholder punters.

In this forum any Outliers that appear on the radar are dismissed with great flourish, whether they be legal or issues of valuation.

As shareholders we should try to see not just blue sky as that is obvious and the company line , but rather assess the risks to our wealth.

As for valuation capability - an art form some would say, where wisdom afterwards is the only certainty.

But I agree that one "desperate" sale does not set the trend but it can have an effect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.