XJO 0.80% 7,984.9 s&p/asx 200

mitta' s - sos - monday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

The Zoomba was packed again.

Thanks to all the XJO divisions...

The Charties - Red, Mong, Mitta,DG. Our reason for being here.

The Clowns - Special thanks Disco - blessed relief from trading anxieties.

The Esoterics - Yotta, AFP & Volt to get us looking at our screens sideways and out of our comfort zones.

The Brute 33 - in all of us - liking a bit of a sparring partner to work off the excess testosterone... Thanks Stocky. Nothing wrong with a ferrari.

And of course, a bit of cross dressing goes on as well.

We need all these types XJO'ers. It'd be a dull forum without any one of them.

Just a quicky re the 'bad shorters' argument. A shorter still has to buy. A shorter pays just as much on a losing trade and gains as much on a winner.

When Caylus is shorting and I'm longing. It helps for me to see his pschycology.. and vicky versa.

Banter from the weekend

Jeeps and Maxi are upbeat

'Goodness gracious there is so much opportunity and so little money:)'JEEPER

'Bulls will take controll for the forseable Future...' MAXI

Pisces steps between some sparring partners..

'No wonder everyone's so rich ,we're surrounded by geniuses who've made earth shattering calls ... tops, bottoms ,it matters not ,the gifted ones here know. Now if someone can just tell me what's going to happen this week I'd be grateful' PISCES (why do you put spaces before commas)

We've been missing SanFelipes post lately, worth sitting up and noticing when he does. Things okay Pally?

'Monday will be 666 trading days from the SPX 666 low. Time for caution and if we do have a reversal as I expect, I still have the end of November as the ideal time to go long.' SanFelipe

Imac - with his simple long term moving average crossovers warns us...

'This aint over by a long shot IMO.'IMAC

'Will we get that high volume upthrust tonight, that a few have mentioned recently ??' JAKO

Jako's been watching for the 'Sign Of Strength' bar, as hs Toll.

'That ultra high volume bar on the 30min is clearly Wyckoffs 'Jumping of the Creek'. Then you can clearly see the test. That set-up, particularly after the very clear trading range is, imo, a high probability of further upside.' TOLL

Which brings us to our Trendsetter of the day...

Some say... That he takes weighing scales to the supermarket to check for correct volume and that he practices the art of 'nude towl hanging' to check for failing signs of strength.

All we know is that he is OUR...

MITTA about to jump the creek

'Now was that our SOS ‘sign of strength’ we’ve been waiting for ??' Mitta

Jumping across the Creek (JATC)

What does it mean –

A jump is a relatively wider spread move made on comparatively higher volume that penetrates outer resistance of your trading range and in this case we hope it's been accumulation.

Using the Wyckoff system one is instructed to buy AFTER a backup following an upward jump (a sign of strength).

Also if following this method, one should not buy breakouts because that would leave you vulnerable to swift moves in the opposite direction, i.e. fake, ha ha tricked ya, got ya again with the old tricky wickery upthrust ploy.

Therefore at first glance it appears as though it suggests, buy into weakness, but looking closer the rule is to buy the pullback after a sign of strength or even better, buy the next bar heading north after the pullback.
    MITTA

Happy trading gals and goys.

--------------

PS Maxi - didn't have triple webbers on your 186 did you?

Give me that GT351 shaker any day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.