XJO 0.42% 7,718.2 s&p/asx 200

mittas hopping onto the dance floor thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Mitta hopping onto the dance floor.

The blatant bullishness on the thread of late insults the true spirit of this forum . I find it loathesome; abhorrent even...

As Bob Brown said when he saw the mining industry making a profit..'I find it offensive'

My reason for hating this dispicable trend is...

I HAVE NO FLIPPING SHARES.

I think an example has to be made of a few of the worst offenders...

Disgustingly bullish ranting

Please note these members XJO'ers, they know not what they speaketh..

'I reckon this rally has alot more in it... just my opinion.' Kevi

Including...speak of the devil...our trendsetter of the day.

'Looks like we may have been leading the way of late, so in the next little while if we can get above the 4200 level hop up on the dancefloor and don't fall down we'll be in much better shape to take on 4300' Mitta

Funky's getting randy but quickly crosses his legs...

'Mitta I have my dancing shoes ready, but I'm not dancing yet lol' Funky

So...yes...we wait for the healthy pullback. I seem to remember doing that last year when it pulled back from xjo5000 and getting in at 4800.

I thought I'd leave you with a couple of holiday snaps from my Canada adventure with Honeydew.

One of the places we stayed was the Banff Springs Hotel. The construction had been going on for six months in the early 20 century. The architect arrived from Europe and found they'd built it facing the wrong way. The kitchen had the million dollar view.

Subsequent renovations and a fire has rectified the problem. It's the most beautiful hotel I have set foot in. Xmas day was something to behold with snowflakes falling on our heads while sitting in the outdoor hot spa.

The Beautiful Banff Springs Hotel

The surrounding landscape. The hotel is in the bottom left.

Good luck today gals 'n Pals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.