XJO 0.30% 7,759.6 s&p/asx 200

1. Redbacka (repost from late last night);Redbacka, as always...

1. 4,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    1. Redbacka (repost from late last night);
    Redbacka, as always enjoy yr posts. doing some work on RSI which i will post here soon & looked at yr chart & saw differences; you use RSI 9; any reason cf standard 14?
    ps I saw one simple chart with compelling RSI & has sent me into a mad flurry; LOL .... thought I had become a price sort of guy & left indicators behind.
    ps2; get ready for a very detailed post (or blog) on RSI
    cheers g

2. BD actually did a loud LOL at that first post & foto of Mitta & don't do that often. Was that foto taken at a monthly meeting of "the VSA club"? Perhaps he was dancing to this;

turn up the volume

ps trip fotos look nice.

3. & an interesting article about the pond we play in ...

The "Fractal" Limit Order Buster: The Latest Market Manipulation Algo Gimmick

4. World full of these headlines:
    "No Deal" - Greek Bondholders Do Not Think Agreement Can Be Reached Before "Crunch Date"
    Global slowdown looms, World Bank says
    Italy is not fit for the eurozone

& how does Mr Market react ... with a New Years rally of course; I'm buying none of it (pun intended)

eg Dax (observers might note the presence of my new play thing the RSI (I'm liking what I see with this fella, check the little green and red arrow buy sell signals; happy for anyone elses thoughts/questions on the RSI??):

& spx showing similar strength but major forking res overhead (never seen a confluence of so many lines) FWIW approx 6 Feb and 1330

ditto Dow

FWIW the chart that sparked my interest in RSI:

Cheers g

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.