XJO 0.76% 7,921.3 s&p/asx 200

mitta's - positioning for a bang thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

XJO rotation?

Well, well, today, we had a forum full of our favourite experts.

Experts? Those members of the forum who sit, watch with disbelief the actions of the less experienced. I'm sure they must shake their heads as they cringe, observing the sentiments of others and the way it dictates their trading.

Is everyone else done with the market? I know I have spent a silly amount of time trying to scrounge a buck here and there, just out of principal to try and beat the damnable thing.

Because of this market and damned dollar, some of us have lost the odd finger, even a limb. One of my ears is floppy and my right eye is more than a little crossed. Now many have had to go off to the salt mines in order to regain some capital.

The watchers have observed this. Now, the monks have descended the steps from the Shangri La and walked into the leper colony.

Don't be un-nerved xjo'ers. Although their cool and unemotional manner is unsettling to the average and pitiful begger amongst us, they mean to empart knowledge, even hint at direction...after suitable confirmation of course.

Ah ha, here's one now.

Mitta on the dance floor again?

'XFJ/XJO are nicely tucked away within yesterdays spread, and quiet importantly imo not higher than yesterdays close, maybe just positioning for a bang.' MITTA

64EHEH is coppocking too

'Bit dated,but does show how the COPPOCK INDICATOR shows the start of a BULL RUN.Any one reckon we are ready to go again? 64EHEH

Time to position yourselves compatriots, but make it managable. We don't want to lose you to the salt mines.

Good trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.