XJO 0.78% 8,317.0 s&p/asx 200

mitta's - positioning for a bang thursday, page-58

1. 4,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Welcome to the inaugural Talympics, proudly presented by our sponsors the letters T and A and LYMPICS.

This prestigious competion is the result of minutes of planning, a great deal of brainstorming between myself and the axolotl. So sit back and be amazed at the great amount of talent the XJO thread has on display.

Voting
    While this is all fun, I will take voting seriously. Voting I'll base on the following criteria in order of importance

1: Earning capacity. Essentially we're here to earn. Work that can show the potential for either profit or preservation of capital will score higher.

2: Techniques. There are such a multitude of methods available. The ability to understanding the method and convey the analysis in a user friendly way will score higher. Note: While I'm comfortable in covering just about every form of analysis, Astro is my weakness so in that area I may source outside assistance.

3: Presentation. The problem with a picture is that most are open to numerous interpretations. Clarity in the message will score higher. Preference would be given to say an image with supporting text in a way that everyone would be able to understand. Yes I am aware that if I were competing I would fail miserably in this area.

4: The competion is for the top three individual posts, cumulative posts will not be accepted.

5: I am open to bribes (actually move this one up to number 1)

And yes Jeeps feel free to compete, actually you have no choice :) MRM would be an excellent start, that one is going to get very interesting in a few weeks. If you do a search on HC for a guy by the name of Pelm, he's an old friend and very well connected in that industry. MRM is one I've had a lot to do with in the past.

So I'll now retire to deliberate on todays results, Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.