XJO 0.47% 8,252.8 s&p/asx 200

MORNING TRENDSETTERSPloughing through the xjo posts, there was...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS
    Ploughing through the xjo posts, there was no shortage of one liners. Still waiting for one from Andrew though!!?

I found a little gem from Mitta.

MITTA

Who is this Mitta fellow. Yes, a fellow he is. Youngish, because he uses the word 'hey' a lot.

Of couse, that could also mean that he is a teacher who is trying to be a bit 'with it' with his students.

Mitta could well be a teacher, in fact he displays a patient teaching ability of good temperance.

A purveyor of fine candlesticks. Very good with his candles - in fact - I would judge, an expert in this wierd form of symbology. He can read a series of sticks lke a story board. I find it astounding...

'..the reason, as all good farmers will know, is cause of the plentiful supply of green fodder over to the left there on that other hill, betsy and co are too busy staring at those nice bullies' MITTA July 15th

The post is poetic in full - please take the trouble to look.

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1499760&msgid=8591765.

Mitta has his hardcore faves. CCC, SDL, LYC. I hope he had plenty of Sundance (which I missed out on buying by a cent at 32.5 recently).... Mitta loves his midcaps.

A prolific and quality poster, here's what was on the menu...in just a few days.

'I think a lot of the time some fellow posters get their knickers in a knot from reading the charts and comments is because there not realising or remembering the timeframe that the comments are being analysised in' July 13

'I don't follow any FA at all, base everything off the charts, if the company is strong who needs to know hey!' July 13.

'one thing we should never do is forecast where or what it will do, much better to follow and let it happen ie. show some testing and then you act'

'I never trust the market depth it's so misleading' July 13

'if we spot weakness occuring we don't allow for it to go anywhere near our stoploss do we ?, we bolt cutting our loss or holding our gain' July 12

The overall feeling of the day was summed up by Fabulous Voltaire.

'I have no great reason to be bullish here but it would be neat.' VOLTAIRE July 19

Does that mean i have a reason to stop sucking my thumb?

Happy trading Xjo'ers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.