LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

mitta's spring, page-47

1. 22,593 Posts.
    zmzhu, no definately not a spring will go into what it may be or more importantly what one may do, cheers

ndl, yes I use CFD as you can hedge your longs and its rather cheap to do but you have to be careful with their use

not sure if anyone is interested at all after a day like today but have updated the day chart for LYC

got a couple calls correct today, our XJO formed a no supply bar yesterday, yanks up, our XJO up and the XFJ popped like a trooper

unfortunately I thought today we'd LYC would get a boost as well, not much but at least recover a tad

but again unfortunately the pro money had yet another option and that trap was planted at the beginning of all those HUGE VOLUME upbars that started last Monday week

This same thing happened to a little bio tech stock that I watched, a near perfect TR of accumulation (just like LYC) building up to the long awaited huge announcement and then wham they got hit with huge volume above their TR, which was all all supply and now they like LYC are down underneath their range, sound familar.

P.S. click chart again for clarity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.