LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

mitta's spring, page-82

1. 22,593 Posts.
    SH, cheers mate will do possibly over the weekend hey

"...I'm sure the smart long termers are hedged so no one should have anything to worry about?."

good thoughts there Snowy, lets hope they are, its been a rough ride for everyone, well most

I looked back and its almost exactly a year ago some wally started on about that very thing, hopefully by now everyone is attuned to how it works, like it must be painful to watch your investments gains just wittle await quite possibly back to your original entry, when there's been the perfect tool to use as a running partner

like why not trap your hard earned gains lock them in would anyone not insure their house for fire or that cheap old car for theft, well thats exactly how it works in the real world why not here

"..Post: 6900222 'Wake up, who cares if lyc tanks' 03Jul11."

some may recall this from way back there and the multiple times its been mentioned since,

if one had not used this simple practise their current LT investment now has to make up over 120% just to get back to that same price of that post date, like really

I'll get my stool now sorry

a few charts for anyone thats interested

an intraday chart which now has an impressive 16/20 win ratio for 'which way from the opening bar'

a comparison from last nights action of the 3amigos

btw REMX has over the last 3days put in things that may look like testing sitting directing on its all time lows, grim it not held

lastly a comparison of the XFJ and XJO both of which did run out of petrol yesterday after the big green morning

and the LYC daily

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.