AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

mixed announcement

1. 708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Weekly drilling report shows good progress for scott 2 and new taiton,although deteriating conditions in the garcitas well.note the final casing point is some 400 plus feet higher than final depth.I hope this has not been to the detriment of any deeper gas sands.sp may ease today on this news although a positive result for scott 2 would propel us back towards a dollar.Remember no person has ever obtained great wealth without at some point taking great risk.The only problem is if great risk is taken too often it will ultimately end in your demise. Every person that i told the level of stake i had in this company told me that i was mad and probably deserved to lose all my money.I have pesonally met all the directors and been out to lunch with James.I am very confident that this company has the technical and managerial capacity as well as the required funding to succeed in this business.So good luck and i sincerely hope all all followers of Antares Energy are rewarded for their patience and commitment to the company in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.