AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

mixed announcement, page-7

1. 255 Posts.
    It looks to me ,that the simple and straight forward solution from " sue ",, is right on the money..!!

I went for another tour and found the following !!!

The middle Wilcox sands wander a very long way through the US, and the deepth varies a great deal from state to state.
    In January 1999, a Houston based O & G mob called Michael Petroleum entered the middle wilcox at a deepth of 9034 ft.

In Louisiana it's even shallower at around 7000.

In south texas and New Mexico it's 13,600 ft deep, where Trans Texas Gas Corp hit the jackpot in 1997 with a well that sustained production of 17.5 mmcuft/d with 8500 psi on a 20/64 inch choke..

HOWEVER-- this is the one that really is of interest to us..!!! Jackson county, is the very next county to Victoria county, which is of course where Garcitas C-1 is ..
    A yank mob called Jamex Inc. has a 3300 acre leese in Jackson, from which they are producing 40.8mmcuft/d ,,coming from a combination of Upper Wilcox and Middle Wilcox,, and from a field of 122.8 BCF..and it's happening NOW !!

Here's the kicker ::-- they encountered the middle wilcox sands at 11200 ft to 11500 ft.... !!!

This is right next door to our County and C-1 well...
    So if this is any indication to go on ,,AND i recon it is,, then they cased the well to 1068ft DEEPER than the middle wilcox was encountered right next door !!

Like "sue" says,,,,,There's nothing down there,,, WE already passed it !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.