FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Mixed emotions, page-52

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Malcolm

Disagree with that post.

They had already finished the 3D shoot b4 farming out 35% to Cairn for US26mil in Aug'13. Block 19 already has a drilled well RAB-1 & Chariot has mapped a few stacked leads, eg: KT-1 etc. They r looking for another partner to drill in 2016. That link posted by KS was from someone's blog. Believe what Cairn tells u, as they r the operator in Senegal.

FWIW's FAR's neighbours to the south have already started shooting 3Dseis since late July. Should finish in Sept. Noticed the seismic vessel Polarcus Alima doing the east-west 50km loop, in Gambia. Look up the boat on MTrf. I cant b bothered posting the mapped co-ords for Alima in A1-A2 for Afr-Pet & Erin-En, as its not relevant to FAR.

I am not sure if Cairn&Co have locked in the same vessel for the Rufi block to identify more leads & also shoot a 6km swath over SNE. CNE's conf call nxt week might shed further light.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upcoming event:

Tuesday, 18th August for Cairn's HY results. 9am (BST) is when their audiocast starts.

Feel free to sign up, should anyone wish to ask any questions.

The transcript etc should b posted on their website later next week. See link below.

http://www.cairnenergy.com/index.asp?pageid=796#ref_h-yr2015

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.