SOM 1.45% 35.0¢ somnomed limited

its great to see a company valued just over $20m taking on the...

1. 16,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 746
    its great to see a company valued just over $20m taking on the multibillion dollar players like respironics, resmed, fisher pakel healthcare. if you read the testimonials below one cant help feel we have the better product.

“Just wanted to send you a BIG THANKYOU, have had my splint for 10 snoring free nights!!! From night 1 we have had quiet nights. I am just lost for words.... believe me that doesn't happen very often!!!! Cannot stop telling people how great it is. Thank you again, J.” Jenny O'Sullivan, WA

“As soon as I started wearing the SomnoDent™ MAS, my wife said my snoring stopped and another sleep test confirmed my apnea had disappeared. There is no drama wearing the splint at night and I'm not tired at work anymore.” Vic Grasty, NSW

“My life is back, thanks to SomnoMed! Now I experience boundless energy like I had as a teenager before I suffered with sleep apnea. I get up early, go to bed late, have joined a gym at 51 (had never been to a gym before) and feel 100% re-energised...” Fenna Hogg, VIC

“...since using the SomnoDent™ MAS my snoring has completely stopped. I can say that it is as effective for me as the CPAP was in controlling my snoring and OSA symptoms, but it is much more comfortable and convenient. It's easy to use...”
    Peter Skene, NSW

“...For the first time in many years my wife has had a good nights sleep. Thank you.” Gary Bridge, NSW

“Halleluja and thank you Professor! I am waking refreshed for the first time in years.” Don R., VIC

“I stopped having to buy all the earplugs and Emma is so pleased I don't sound like Darth Vader anymore!...” Cameron Laurie, NSW

“When I was fitted with the MAS it was all so easy. I was really surprised because there were no problems wearing it at all. It's so comfortable I can even talk on the phone when it's in. It's a Godsend!” Geoff Robertson, NSW

“I don't really snore anymore. The mouth guard has improved my quality of life in so far as I no longer worry about being tired during the day and disturbing my husband with my snoring at night.” Julie Robertson, NSW

“I am so thankful that something is so effective!” C Watson, VIC

“As soon as he got the SomnoMed mouth guard the room was silent straight away and for the first time since we met. We both had the best night's sleep we've had for years and the room was so quiet!...” Emma Laurie, NSW

“I now sleep right through the night, wake refreshed and do not snore...” Mike Calder, NSW

“The SomnoDent™ MAS is working very well. No need for any adjustment, and much more comfortable than the previous splint. A real improvement all round.”Donald F., VIC

“I have been wearing my MAS nightly for 20 months and I'd have to say that nothing I have ever tried healthwise, has a had a greater, positive impact on me than this device...” Carl O'Loughlin, QLD

“I purchased a SomnoDent™ MAS in October 2005. I must say that this device has been marvelous and I have not snored since then.” Ken Maslen, QLD

“...I have now used my device for 2 weeks and it works perfectly. I have adjusted the fwd jump a bit and my wife says it works...” Dr. Kristian Hellgren, Helsingborg, Sweden

“...I am having a fantastic result, and I am sleeping better than I have in years; showing decreases in snoring, reflux and ‘naps’ on the interstate. With a paternal family history of premature death due to apnea related chronic disease, this really hits home.” Dr. Tim Burke, DMD, Pennsylvania, USA

“I am writing to thank you a million times for saving my marriage and my life quite literally. Having been diagnosed with sleep apnea a number of years ago, I, along with my wife, had suffered through countless sleepless nights...” Ken Calvin, Illinois, USA

“I don't recommend CPAP for anybody. Using your product gives you comfort and the mobility to move and turn in bed. I am able to speak and breathe and the comfort of wearing the product is superior to masks, hoses and equipment.” Tom Hickman, Texas, USA

“I have had the best sleep and have only had it three days.” Darlene Clawson, Oklahoma, USA “After CPAP for 9 years and a Thornton Adjustable Positioner for 3 years, I now have a comfortable solution to my moderate OSA.” Bill DeBoard, Washington, USA

“This is great! It has taken me, 7 years to find something that would stop my snoring. It not only stopped my snoring, but has also relieved my TMJ. This is the best thing ever!” Deborah Ownby, Texas, USA

“I've had my device for a few months now and have noticed an improvement from the first day after sleeping with it. In the morning I noticed I felt more rested, I had only felt like that on rare occasions in the past, I didn't know you should feel like that every day...” Forrest Brown, Missouri, USA

“... I was amazed at how quickly I got used to wearing the device and how much better I felt within the first 1-2 weeks. Everything improved from sleeping better. Blood pressure, energy levels, concentration and mental focus all were like I was 20 years younger!...” Ken Frazier, USA

“I travel a lot with my job and the CPAP was always my carry on plus I would have to make sure I had water to put into the machine. Often the electrical plug would be on a different side of the bed than what I was used to and I had to sleep on the 'wrong' side of the bed...” Rachael Evans, Ohio, USA

“...The patient called me the next day and told me that "it was the best night of sleep she has had in a long long time". Her husband even woke up twice to make sure she was breathing since the bedroom was the quietest it had been in 20+ years of marriage!...” Dr. Ron G. Dean, DMD, Ohio, USA

“What a pleasure it is to be able to sleep with a "simple" device such as the SomnoDent MAS, rather than with the head gear, tubes and nasal prongs involved with the CPAP.” Jose G, Illinois, USA

“Have we seen results? We haven't seen results; we have heard them. My wife has heard faint to no snoring at all, for the first time in years. I use the SomnoMed device every night, most willingly, and with the greatest of ease.” Gerald Soley, Illinois, USA

“...One of our patients had a rather extraordinary outcome using the SomnoMed appliance… We had a severe patient that had a surprising response, her AHI went from 32 to 2 per hour using the device.” Dr. Bernie W. Miller RRT/RPSGT, Arizona, USA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.005(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $75.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 34.5¢ $19.79K 57.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 4005 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.