MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

I have noticed that the GIFT shop section on Martin Jetpack's...

1. 50 Posts.
    I have noticed that the GIFT shop section on Martin Jetpack's website has been updated. You can now purchase company branded luggage tags, fountain pens, wing badges, coasters and even a double-wall constructed travel mug, featuring a carabiner hook and a thumb press closure lid. Given that the jetpack flight simulator was also such a popular attraction in Monaco and that the future of the commercial jetpack is again under a long white cloud, here is a proposal. In order to reduce at least some of the ongoing travel and marketing costs, why not charge future exhibition attendees a small fee for a 10 minute joy ride? It would also generate an income for the company to place these simulators in amusement parks, gaming arcades and pachinko parlors. Just an idea for the foreseeable future. An increased workforce from the current 100+ to around about 500 could then be utilised to service and maintain these devices. This would propel MJP into the league of medium sized companies, generating more opportunities for Christchurch in particular and much needed tax revenue for the New Zealand economy as a hole. What are your thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.