MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

MJP - Dubai & Beachhead Customer

1. 50 Posts.
    Just found an interesting definition for a Beachhead Customer:

beachhead.JPG

Martin Jetpack announced in their November 2015 Shareholder Update: SUCCESS in DUBAI!

Capture 1.JPG

So no worries regarding this announcement and no obligations for either party to proceed with anything, especially now that the jetpack has morphed into something completely different from what it was at the time in Dubai. I call this a publicity stunt, nothing more, nothing less. As far as I can see from MJP's various financial reports, no money has been credited from this MoU: A Memorandum of Understanding describes a bilateral or multilateral agreement between two or more parties. It expresses a convergence of will between the parties, indicating an intended common line of action. Just walk into your nearest Mercedes Benz dealership and express your interest in one of their E class vehicles, suggest a bunch of flowers, a group photo and a bottle of champagne to be opened at once. Also invite the ABC, channel 7, channel 10 & SBS to cover this event and don't forget Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube & your Facebook page. All done? You have also SUCCEEDED! Not that difficult, is it?
    Last edited by Jackio8: 15/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.