MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

I simply call it as I see it (positive & negative), including...

1. 334 Posts.
    I simply call it as I see it (positive & negative), including pointing out articles that are published by domestic & international news organisations. Again, I doubt that any of my posts have a measurable impact on MJP's share price, but thanks for granting me so much direct power. MJP's share price has been 'dipping' for some time, with just brief and small upward spikes. As an analogy, in medical circles this is called Cheyne-Stokes respiration. I am still hanging on to residual hope that this patient will not die, but who knows.

I have been in contact with MJP on several occasions, trying to make sense of a number of things. I have repeatedly been told that the company does not comment on its share price. Do I regret having become involved with this company? You bet I do.

Why is it so very difficult to maintain a reliable flow of information, including:

1) Progress of manufacturing fascilities in NZ & wherever else
    2) Update on firm orders
    3) Update on ballistic parachute certification
    4) More details on proposed new engine

The brief Monaco period was somewhat refreshing. One of the team members attending, must have taken his/her laptop with him/her, accessing MJP's website on a daily basis and posting general information and a few photographs directly from the show. Now that they have returned to NZ, dead silence, including a yearned for constructive review of the show and firm orders either being placed or not placed.

Q3 (the nominated delivery date of the first commercial jetpack) is coming closer and closer and it almost feels like they want us all to gather around the Christmas tree and then open all of the presents at once. Mr. Coker said in today's radio interview that it takes the company 10 days to build a single jetpack. Given that the Dubai Civil Defence Service has ordered 20 of these jetpacks, it would take MJP 400 days to manufacture the entire order. There is something not quite right here, if the plan is to deliver the entire shipment in Q3. The new engine is apparently still on its test rig in England and the new parachute has not yet been certified.

Anyway, you post your glowing and optimistic contributions and I throw in a bit of realism now and then, what could be wrong with that? I might even praise MJP again, when appropriate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.