MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Thanks star, bull & mjplover, What are our other options, as...

1. 334 Posts.
    Thanks star, bull & mjplover,

What are our other options, as 'part owners' of this business, regardless of number of MJP shares being held?

Let's spring into action and do as much as we can, without being naive and ignoring shortfalls, when we see them. I have a lot of ideas and will do what I can to indirectly market these manned/unmanned jetpacks, not just here but also in other parts of the world. But I feel in particular, that the local media has been ignored to a large extend, even though the company is listed on the ASX. Why not list on the NZ stock exchange, if you are not interested in promoting your products locally.

Anyway, I put my thinking cap back on and hope for a turnaround. A downward breakthrough through the 40 cents mark would be disastrous, with many IPO investors wanting to get out as quickly as possible and very few other potential investors wanting to swim against the current (watch the volume increase then). You need to make people excisted and motivated to be part of a story. Just watch crowds of enthusiasts camp (literally sleep on the pavement) outside Apple stores for days on end, every six months or so:

Apple.jpg

I want the same scenario in front of this building (why not make this the MJP head office, found it on the net) when the first jetpacks are for sale:

MJP - House.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.