MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Hi Bull, I am not sure about the options/escrow situation and...

1. 334 Posts.
    Hi Bull,

I am not sure about the options/escrow situation and the exact shareholders list. It is indeed possible to inspect the MJP share register by making an appointment with the Link Office, where you will have to sign a consent form. You would then be able to inspect the MJP register via their in-house computer. This would give us a clearer idea about certain dynamics. However, with Kuang-Chi now holding 52% of MJP's shares, they really have almost free reign and a literal veto right. As you probably know, 3 of the current 7 MJP directors are Kuang-Chi employees. As I stated in earlier posts, Kuang-Chi could be our eventual saviour (or ballistic parachute), should things not progress from here, as they have now invested a considerable amount of money into this company.

I would like for this month:

1) The new ballistic parachute to be fitted & certified
    2) The new and quieter 4 stroke engine to be installed
    3) Outcomes of the US AvWatch 'deal' to be published (Yes or No, no problems if not)
    3) Local advertising/exposure to be noticeably increased

No worries then Bull, sentiment will pick up again when this happens, as local investors will take notice and possibly purchase and hold MJP shares.

Please MJP marketing team ...... I am careful and factual here now, not to be moderated again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.