MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Can anyone here help me out? Just have listened to this podcast...

1. 334 Posts.
    Can anyone here help me out?

Just have listened to this podcast again (and a few time at that). Mr. Coker confirms that parallel jetpack production will commence in China early next year and that he is planning to build up to 500 jetpack per annum near Christchurch. However, he also states that it takes 10 days to assemble 1 jetpack. Here is what I don't understand:

10 days for 1 jetpack =
    30 days for 3 jetpacks =
    300 days for 30 jetpacks =
    365 days for 33 jetpacks

How can they build 200-250 or even 500 jetpacks at that rate per year, provided they have any other confirmed orders on top of the 20 jetpacks & 2 simulators for Dubai?

I would like to see all of these jetpacks to be manufactured in and marketed from China. I admit that 'Made in China' was once a seal for inferior quality, but things have changed considerably. Most of our household appliances, TV sets & computers are made in China nowadays. Really, there isn't all that much coming out of NZ that I can think of, other than agricultural produce. My bet is that MJP's major shareholder Kuang Chi will increasingly take over control and much more so, once the SP has broken through the 40 and 30 cent barrier. You would then hear, see & read much more about this product and things will finally be on its way, cross fingers.

make-american-great-hat.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.