MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

MJP & 'Missed' Marketing Opportunities

1. 334 Posts.
    Here is what I would have done regarding the Warbirds over Wanaka Airshow (and other shows/exhibitions), would I be a member of MJP's marketing team:

1) Placed a 30 days countdown timer on MJP's website, indicating time left before MJP's demonstration of their disruptive technologies at the show. The timer could have looked something like this:

Countdown Timer.JPG

2) Placed a blank video window on MJP's website, then transmitting directly from the Airshow, at least featuring life footage from their 1 hour 'lunchtime entertainment' slot (12:15 to 13:15 hours).

3) Proactively approached ALL media teams, obviously covering the event. Just one example, the Otago Daily Times covered the event with several videos, almost immediately publishing both on YouTube and most likely on other media/news sites.

25 March 2016
    26 March 2016

MJP did not feature at all in these videos and this despite it being an award winning NZ invention.

So many missed media & marketing opportunities and once again:

Please Kuang-Chi, buy the company outright and transfer all operations to China (or another country), including manufacture, marketing & distribution, or you will most likely lose the tens of millions of dollars that you have again invested in this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.