MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

I really could not care less anymore what might be published in...

1. 334 Posts.
    I really could not care less anymore what might be published in future about MJP in the various media outlets. As far as I am concerned, the jetpack could be claimed to having been invented by snow white and the 7 dwarfs. This section from the Chigaco Tribune dates back to 30.07.2008 (almost 8 years ago): Capture.JPG You hear different stories all of the time and with the original delivery date for the new engine (Q1/2016) now postponed and with no parachute certification in place, who knows if and when these units will be ready for some kind of market.

I am still amazed that MJP does not have a single order after Wanaka, Shenzhen, Paris, India & Monaco (why then go there?), other than the Dubai request, when:
    Capture.JPG
    To seek a secure place in the production queue you could simply ask for and accept an order, with a $1,000 fully refundable deposit. Easy!

Anyway, the story continues and with 30 million of freshly printed dollar notes in the bank, who needs to worry.

Here is an interesting video on how to treat shareholders. At least I agree with ALL of the statements being made.
    Last edited by forty2km: 30/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.