MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Thanks bull and please dazza, no offence. I am just trying to...

1. 50 Posts.
    Thanks bull and please dazza, no offence. I am just trying to deal with this situation as best as I can and this is just one of my methods. On the serious side, I am trying to envisage 100+ employees streaming into this fascility every morning and leaving 8 hours later and wonder what they really achieve in there. I am also trying to picture selected team members flying out to places like the French Riviera and the North American south, trying to sell something that really isn't there. I purchased my own shares, based on the very specific promises that were made in their IPO prospectus. 2 years have passed since then, the founder has left the company and the target market has shifted from a first responder market to an alternative golf cart. As much as I am trying, I just can't take this situation seriously at the moment. What I was saying with my GIFT shop comments is that maybe they are focussing their efforts on things that could wait a little. They apparently have 29 million NZ dollars left in the bank and are saying that they will need to raise even more cash to get some sort of certification. Are you not worried yourself?????
    Last edited by Jackio8: 05/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.