MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

For starters BobF, stop assuming that I am a Mr. Furthermore, I...

1. 334 Posts.
    For starters BobF, stop assuming that I am a Mr.

Furthermore, I also commented on the results of various investor roadshows, assumingly held to attract new investors: Nothing

I asked about evidence regarding the activities of the marketing team: Nothing

I asked for details on their production facilities: Nothing

I asked for details of confirmed orders: Until today, Nothing (sorry, no orders)

MJP has 4 registered aircraft in NZ, plus simulators that they can use to actively promote their products, even if they are just prototypes. They have now attended several expensive overseas exhibitions and not a single firm order, apart from the Dubai Civil Defense request?

Take a look at Tesla, accepting 325,000 x $1,000 deposits in just a few days for a car that is also still under development.

Yes, give them more time, as they now have another 30 million dollars in the bank. Instead of getting this show on the road after 30 odd years of development, they are now calculating how long this money will possibly last after the IPO income has so quickly evaporated. I would not buy a single additional MJP share and would love to reverse my initial purchase. I have dealt with quite a few start-ups, but this one is in a league of its own.

The new engine was due to be delivered at the end of Q1/2016 (end of March 2016) and it is apparently still sitting in the testing rig in the UK. Let's see how things develop with the other milestones they have set for themselves.

Capture.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.