MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

I have to respectfully disagree again, BobF and I am fascinated...

1. 334 Posts.
    I have to respectfully disagree again, BobF and I am fascinated and inspired by a number of your comments:

1) 60% is the royal route to success ....
    In my job, a 60% success rate would not be viewed as a royal route of success and would not even get you a PASS in many educational fascilities. Yes, people make mistakes, but to get roughly every second decision/action wrong, especially from so called experts in their field, listing numerous achievements on their LinkedIn pages? Sorry, but I cannot agree.

2) Sounding off ... , implies that the commentator could do a lot better? ....
    I am regularly seeking advice and involvement of specialsts in their given field. Just because I am not an orthpaedic surgeon or a licensed plumber does not mean that I cannot criticise a particular outcome. Having my bathroom flood due to incompetent repairs would surely warrant some constructive criticism, even though I would not have been confident (& licensed) to do a better job.

The southwards SP journey continues and please keep your snorkeling gear ready. In the absence of some definitive & encouraging news, IPO investors are now only 1 cent away from exploring the wonderful world of (underwater) diving.

diving.jpg
    Last edited by forty2km: 04/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.