MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

MJP & Sydney Investor Presentation, page-8

1. 334 Posts.
    ...... Although it might seem to some that I might be intentionally associated with other members on this forum, I am assuring you that I am not. However, it is obvious that some of us are sharing strong sentiments. You don't have to be a well known late German scientist to identify opportunities at MJP that are stubbornly been neglected. I have read all of MJP's job ad descriptions and each contained a phrase that "the successful candidate would bring strong communication skills into the business". So far no evidence of that from the new team members, with Mr. Coker doing the rounds (as of today in Sydney) himself.

MJP paid A$182,309 in board member fees in the last financial year:

Compensation.JPG

..... with Dr. Yangyang attending just 2 meetings, receiving $13,929 & Dr. Ruopeng attending 3 meetings, also receiving $13,929 in 'compensation' for these short sessions ($6,964.50 per attendance):

Attendance.JPG
    MJP's constitution states that the number of directos must not be less than 3 or more than 8, plus Mr. Coker, making it the limit of 9. And they have opted for the highest number at this early stage of their business, with no income worth mentioning:

Directors.JPG
    There will be another AGM with opportunities to vote and I will make good use of this opportunity, carefully reflecting on what did happen from now until then.

Finally and ending this post with an optimistic note, a shot of the engines alternatives apparently being considered:

Engines.JPG

At this stage we can only wait, hope and see.

Would love to swap desks just for a single month:

desk.jpg
    Last edited by forty2km: 25/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.