MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

MJP & The first of April, page-3

1. 334 Posts.
    Spot on, the second quarter has just commenced. This would have been a great trigger for their marketing team to spring into action. But we are rehashing things over and over.

Back to the most recent demonstration flights, first over a NZ pond and then in Shenzhen. Most defintely no parachute mounted on both occasions. The 'SpareAir' device (not the same, but similar in function) that the courageous test pilot (Mike Read) is wearing:

Capture.JPG

would enable him to get enough oxygen to make his way back to the water surface, should the jetpack crash. Being strapped in and with the combined weight of him and the jetpack, he would be sinking to the bottom pretty quickly, before being able to unbuckle himself and make his way back to the surface. As a former rotary wing paramedic, I used to train escaping from a ditched helicopter (sample) and this was quite 'educational', to say the least. So once again Mike, you are doing a fantastic job.

This invention, enthusiastically promoted, has the potential for great success, but I stress: enthusiastically promoted

And another cold canvass from me to a large emergency services publication in the USA:

Capture 1.JPG

Have a great weekend everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.