MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

MJP & Unmanned

1. 11 Posts.
    Right, I had a late one and read through the PhD thesis again, I have some questions which maybe the community can answer (or maybe MJP actual). Most of the questions require more research/time to articulate clearly but I will start with hopefully a simple one:

How does MJP plan on making an aircraft which is capable of flying with and without the payload?

To expand. The center of gravity (CG) of the aircraft is critical to the flight performance, in order to not adversely compromise performance, the payload needs to either be mounted by a tether (freely able to pivot) directly to the CG or, if the payload is to be mounted solidly, then its CG needs to superimpose with the aircraft's CG (or does it not need to?).

How will the aircraft be configured to cope with these problems? Is the data presented in the PhD Thesis out of date? I know there has been a lot of development since it was published (hence the statement that it is hopefully an easy question to answer)

One more quick question:
    What is the strategy to deal with landing on sloped/uneven ground?

The thesis states that this is a problem, has this just been accepted as an inherent design flaw to live with or is there a solution? Or again, is it not actually a problem.

I realize that this is not an engineering community however most tech investors consider the engineering side so presenting engineering information should be relevant? Let me know if it is not!

Engr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.