MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Good morning dazza, I have my own explanation why MJP's website...

1. 50 Posts.
    Good morning dazza, I have my own explanation why MJP's website is not being updated and not reflecting the current state of affairs. However, I now almost dread any news releases and investor updates from them, as the content is either depressing and/or creatively packaged news, that yet another milestone could not be reached. They are operating like a government entity who does not have to budget as carefully as a shareholder supporter business. The CEO and several other MJP employees have a military background, where money comes straight from the taxpayer. How often do you hear from the Australian, or other Airforce divisions, why a particular piece of equipment has been purchased and is not doing what it was designed for. Just take the 6 diesel/electric Collins Class submarines in Australia. Poorly welded, noisy like a lawnmower and utterly unreliable. And yet, no consequences for too many people, as far as I can gather. This project costs billions of dollars, with only a couple of these things being seaworthy at a time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.