IVZ 1.52% 6.7¢ invictus energy ltd

Hi all, I am trying to make comparison with MK-1 timing and...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi all, I am trying to make comparison with MK-1 timing and operations since reaching TD, to be bale to predict what next for MK-2.2 week since reaching TD for MK-2 are exactly the same for MK-1, with the difference that back then, they forgot to order the testing tool and had to wait longer to attempt sampling.Back then and whit in these 2 week timeframe, they decided to extend the well to 3603/m, I am wondering if that decision was mainly based on the fact that the well was starting to close in and testing tool was not on site yet, or more likely because they simply took the opportunity to test further.Anyhow when eventually the sample/testing tool arrived, they (please correct me if I am wrong) decided to log test and sample with cable NOT behind string pipe.That possible was the worst decision ever, which prompt them this time with MK-2 to try testing/sampling with string pipe. Back to MK-1On the 9th Dec 22 after further operational issues, side track drilling recommenced, possible few days earlier..ST TD was reached on the 19th Dec, when they attempt to sample again without the help of drill pipes, eventually again after many op issues the well close in and they abandoned.Not the for the ST is not clear how long the hole was left open, estimate are 10 days but I am also reading that the wellbore was reamed in some hole sections to reduce the dog leg severity. I wonder if this operation would increase the chances of well deterioration considering that was not a straight well, and that the mud balance was possible even, as they elected to ST with lower mud weight, compared to the original MK-1 well.==============The drilling of the Mukuyu-1 ST1 has recommenced and the mud system is being displaced tothe planned lighter weight drilling mud in preparation for drilling ahead and anticipated to becompleted in approximately 10 days. ===============Conclusion.It seems that 2 week is the time limit for the well to start deteriorating. I am guessing that with MK-2 the mud weight as been balanced and that log cable sticking was due to pressure/por-per (or maybe just a wishful thinking). If this is the case though, testing behind strings is the perfect approach; is my understanding that also string pipes can get stuck, but this would be caused mainly by mud cakes and mud overbalance issues, rather than pressure formation ect..I am sure and I hope that some experts on here, will contribute to my reasoning as I am not at all qualified to make these assumptions, so that we all can have a clearer feeling of where we stand, especially with the potential of sampling behind string pipes been a much better chase for success, even with hole deteriorating conditions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $240.3K 3.564M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 622000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 10676 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.