MKR 0.00% 2.5¢ manuka resources ltd.

Thanks Greeny!My key extracts from report:"We value MKR at...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Thanks Greeny!
    My key extracts from report:
    "We value MKR at A$0.94 per share. We have valued MKR using a sum-of-the-parts methodology, valuing Mt Boppy andWonawinta Silver on a risked NPV basis.Key to our MKR valuation is the low-risk, low-capex near-term cash generation from the Mt Boppy resource and theWonawinta silver resource. Our positive view of both the gold and silver market is a strong driver of our valuation aswell.The presence of an existing fully refurbished plant at Wonawinta gives MKR options to process both gold and silver aswell as third-party processing deals. The substantial exploration potential from underground at Mt Boppy and beneaththe current oxide resource at Wonawinta presents significant growth potential and mine-life extension"
    "We believe that the silver price will remain elevated due to continued high gold prices and loose monetary policy aswell as increased demand from industrial and electrical uses. Our silver forecast is US$25/oz. We believe that the silver price will remain elevated due to continued high gold prices and loose monetary policy. Wehave assumed a gold price of US$1800/oz."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $5 194

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1328046 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 2925 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.