MKR 5.71% 3.7¢ manuka resources ltd.

I personally bought into this in the IPO, soley due to the fact...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I personally bought into this in the IPO, soley due to the fact that they were supposed to be a cashflow positive producer.

Management themselves acknowledged that the credit lines were at face value carrying a scary level of interest.

Debt was supposed to be paid down out of Mt Boppy in 12-18 months, then production shifted to Silver mine.

The exploration was merely the cherry on top.

It seems to me that perhaps there is now a clandestine attempt by management to gloss over the fact that the mining operations are not producing as much free cashflow as they were supposed to and focus is now shifting to exploration results in an attempt to distract from their failure to deliver on their own projections.

I am aware there was a weather event and associated downtime and expenditure but I am not satisfied that accounted for all of the underperformance so far.

I am holding for now and hoping for improvements in production metrics next quarter. If they are not forthcoming and focus is again on exploration then I will take profits then as the investment case is totally different to what was presented in the IPO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $27.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $3.885K 105K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 527700 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 50428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.