AAH arana therapeutics limited

What Do you think of the increase in shareholding in arana by...

1. 569 Posts.
    What Do you think of the increase in shareholding in arana by Rockwell? I must admit I wonder where they got them from at such a low price and the volume was not that great preceding the announcement it leads me to wonder that something has leaked regarding the phase 2 trials but that is only my own thoughts and I have not been to place that on except for the change in shareholding.
    Whatever the reason at these prices both fundamental and technical indicators are pointing to a good return for this stock in my view. I am aware that it all depends on the drug pipeline but the high bank account and the lack of deaths in this environment leads me to think that if the biotech sector performs well this stock should be of its leaders. If anyone has a different point of view that is fine and I would love to hear it.
    Having said all that I still think the most compelling reason to like this stock is the price action being so close to cash level. I am not normally a buy and hold person so I will not necessarily be passively holding this stock for the next two years but even I can see why it could be said that the company in a good long-term position

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.