Worzel and Firehawk, TBR/RND discovered the majority of the...

1. 777 Posts.
    Worzel and Firehawk,

TBR/RND discovered the majority of the deposits now being mined at Kundana before their JV with GiltEdged Mining kick off, without ever having to go cap in hand to any stock-brokers with any fancy presentations or spruiking their prospects. TBR/RND went to the banks and arranged finance for their share of the original mine development and have paid for their share of mine development ever since from the profits they have made. TBR has been in Ghana for a very long time, getting a first mover advantage and bided their time there until they had amassed enough money to risk on exploration. This July TBR put out a 96 page report on its exploration in Ghana, detailing 4,464m of RC drilling and 3,841m of diamond drilling which is one of many reports previously made on their prospects in Ghana to ASX. If this is not honest hard work I don't no what the meaning of those words are and if you think the company is going to start spruiking or posting fancy presentations or running around the world wasting time at **fests or divulging more information than is necessary under continues discloser, you really don't understand how these companies work and have worked for the last 20 years.

RND entered Liberia (again) with a first mover advantage, securing one of the more strategic know areas of iron ore mineralisation in the country soon after the country came out of a long period of civil war, moving with the likes of ArcellorMittal, BHP, Severstal, the Chinese and other miners. I'm sure when the ebola epidemic is under control and RND can finalise whatever work programs they are undertaking they will release the results of their work in Liberia and a decision will be made on whether to advance the project or not. As I have said many times I trust that the directors will make a wise decision whichever way they choose proceed in Liberia and if they sit on the prospect for the next 10 years, that doesn't bother me either.

You both seem to have adopted an attitude of "knowing better" than the directors of this company. If you care to list your achievements and they come anywhere near to what these people have achieved I will give your opinions credence. Until then if you want to support these companies why don't you consider dropping your campaign against them and stop believing you know better.

SilentO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.60
Change
0.005(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! $91.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.60 $1.60 $6.254K 3.915K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 5805 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.