LCL 6.25% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

mkt cap under $100 mill now, page-2

1. 229 Posts.
    Snicket,

There has been very little shortselling, check it out here:

https://www.asxonline.com/intradoc-cgi/idcplg?IdcService=ASX_COLLECTION_DISPLAY&hasCollectionID=true&dCollectionID=68&SortField=dInDate&SortOrder=Desc

the price has been driven down by investors (probably institutional) betting that MNC will be removed from the S&P/ASX300 index. A rebalance is due to be announced in the first week of March and will be effective around March 15th

Given the reduction in market cap over the past 6 months and the rise in market cap of a vast number of companies over the same period, I see the removal of MNC as very likely.

The removal from the list is likely to force index tracking funds and other funds that only invest n ASX300 companies to sell. Thus some investors have sold in anticipation.
    I put out some of mine in the market but was unsuccesful as not willing to take any price.

On the other hand, if I were to buy more I would wait until March as I believe some further drop is likely, but again everyone's circumstances are different and you should not take this as investment advice because it isn't.

Alejandro
    ----------------------
    DYOR, this is not investment advice
    BDR, HCH, MNC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $8.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $685 76.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 682972 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1362208 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.