ECT 14.3% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

mkt depth vol activity etc

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Normally, volume is not something you see building up that often in ESI.

In my top ten by Etrade, I can see
    approx 132 Buyers within 10 stops of market price
    VS
    approx 68 Sellers " " " " price.

Not bad considering that 30Million are probably daytraders/short term speculators winging it on the back of the 5.2C value that our share will trade at in about a month when we issue shares to Tincom for their $1.5M.

After observing the way HCs posters move about, i'd say that we have some transient traders who are willing to hang around if an initial trade doesn't work out - some have discussed it in HC forums which i found very interesting.
    And evidently, we have a lot of long term shareholders who have consolidated on the back of the recent news and personally know 1 or 2 friends whom are in more heavily now than they were 2 weeks ago - after waiting for solid confirmation.

Personally, i think that Tincom has made a most grand gesture towards the ESI/VicColdry Joint Venture.
    Not only is the JV signed with some usual protective conditions for ESI in particular, Tincom also went to the length of offering and executing a Parent Company Guarantee (PCG) to cover all financial commitments made by Victoria Coldry (Partly owned by ESI, whom are covered in this $300,000,000 Coldry plant construction project).

Finally, we can speak with a certain amount of finality/totality about our ideas.
    We did a heck of a lot as a company and our company teams and leaders should be very proud of what they forged here
    - before we had that little Tincom carpet rolled out!

I am prrreeeeettty sure that all this explains the volumes of trades in the market.
    All this in light of a good announcement, followed up by a Company Plant Tour, however its worth noting that the volume has just thickened up by 25% today and IMO its is looking like another rally is expected by ESIs market.

Thoughts? I'd like to discuss a chart, but i don't seem to succeed with my screen captures.
    I Hold, as most already know.

Cheers

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.299K 577.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 20606321 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11436632 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.