ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

mkt depth vol activity etc, page-28

1. 1,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    ds,

I think too many people are singing Kos's praises, at the moment what has he achieved? Do you know? And do you know specifically what is attributed to him and what is attributed to others within the company?

I have been in the stock over 4 years and have conversed with many holders, not to the same extent as others here. The potential of esi has never been in question, the sp is currently at 2.4 and the dilution from the con notes is crazy. Tincom has dragged on for years.

Yes I participated in the spp before the rise to 10 cents, yes I made a small profit. Am I happy with the way my investment has gone, not yet. I understand investing in new technologies has its ups and downs and may take a while to come to fruition. Has the board made the best decisions to keep costs at a minimum, raise capital for least dilutionary effect, sign deals and keep them progressing?

We are at a point now, finally, were we may see a rerating, however why hasn't it happened yet? Is it all down to la jolla?

Am happy to sing kos's praises when they are due, are they due yet? The sp is at 2.4 and we still have quite a few shares to get through before we are rid of la jolla. What terms will the next cr be? When will we sign the next deal? When will we progress other deals (poland, indonesia)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.