ECT 14.3% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

SP3, all I will say is that i know you, you know me & you seem...

1. 665 Posts.
    SP3, all I will say is that i know you, you know me & you seem like a reasonable enough bloke in real life, inquisitive, fairly intelligent etc - except you recently sound very aggressive to anything negative written about our current CEO.

I am dissapointed by your very misguided posts. I would suggest you don't see things so rosely but here on a public forum you do not wish to talk your own book down.
    I cannot believe that even YOU believe some of the things you say.

When larry got voted out, I was a bit annoyed as were many others, as I believe having a major shareholder on the board with corporarate governence experience did help. The more the merrier, light hands et al. Larry's interests were alligned. The board was more balanced. Larry is a honest bloke. I don't believe he is a super human expert in what his does - but like I said, honest, alligned interests with the rest of us. He has shares. We have shares. Do the directors? (Don't answer this bit I know it has been discussed, it was rhetorical).

I heard that you personally voted against him on the premise a little birdy had told you Larry had been selling his shares. Lo and behold, when the Final Directors notice appeared, he hadn't sold a single share. An so, can you share with the forum who this person was? (I don't expect you to).

For the record I AM angry at potential that seems over the past to have slipoped away, or dragged along at best.
    There have been so many missed guidelines that is has been untrue.
    Recent progress is encouraging. I am excited.
    BUT, I am not downramping but i still do not believe this company will go much further with current set up.
    That is not to say the share price won't. I am talking about the project milestones & the abiluty to attract real investors. I clearly am not the only perosn sharing this view. I would love to be wrong.

I continue to hold & this is a buy.

iomtt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.299K 577.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 20606321 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11436632 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.